Thursday, January 10, 2013

Why are you mad Sissy?

Below is a list of Maggie's "mad things." Funny though, as we write this list together, she finds all these mad things, well, quite silly...  And oh boy, does Mama agree!

I forgot to hold my sleeves and they got all bunched up in my coat!

There isn't any nutcracker music playing!

My hair doesn't look fancy!

My hair is flat!

My hair is too short!

My outfit isn't fancy enough!

Mommy tried to pick out my outfit!

Mommy tried to help me get out of the car!

I can't get this leotard on the right way!

My tights are inside out!

My shoes feel funny (on the wrong feet)!

My room is too messy and I can't find my nutcracker!

I have to go potty, but I don't want to stop dancing!

There is something on my "dance stage" (the half of our living room she claims as her stage)!

Daddy wants to listen to reggae music, not nutcracker music!

River won't be my mouse king!

Boston is on the couch!

I wanted the pink cup!

Mommy and Daddy are talking!

Mommy doesn't understand my word!

My "M" looks funny!

The iPad died!

No one watched me dance!

Aunt Sara, Grandma Tara, Auntie Hailey, Grandma Crist AND Grandma Amoo didn't answer my phone call!

I wanted the kitty toothbrush!

Mommy pulled up my pants too high!

Jeans are tight!

No one will dance with me!

Brother ate my picture!

2 comments: