Wednesday morning Maggie woke up very excited to tell me about her big plans for the day. In an excited rush she started filling me in... "I'm going to make like tickets for people, something for them to buy, and I'll put it all out front...."
As I was hurrying to get ready I asked if she could share all these details with Molly, our summer nanny..? Maggie shouted "YES! Molly can help me!"
And boy have we lucked out with Molly! Because sure enough she can help Maggie pull all those big ideas together in very exciting ways!
- I think it started with a list of what they needed
- A morning outing to purchase supplies
- A lesson on how to make lemonade
- A sign
- Some homemade receipts, or those "tickets" she was referring to
| sour face! |
It's very convenient that we live right in front of the mailboxes (well, except that my dog has to notify me with incessant barking whenever anyone gets their mail).
Neighbors couldn't resist stopping to purchase some lemonade from that sweet face smiling and waving at them as they stopped to grab their mail right in front of our house.
Maggie and Molly are already discussing some plans for the flower farm and a bouquet stand next.
Can't wait to see all the fun this summer will bring!
No comments:
Post a Comment