As sassy
and silly
as ever.
Well, here we are. All in one blog. After posting for over four years on Sugar Magnolia, then Idaho Sage, then Idaho River, I finally met my photo quota. I could pay, or spend who knows how much time figuring out how or where to store photos, but instead I decided it was just the right time for a transition. So many experiences and details of Maggie and River's little lives are entwined...I felt it just makes sense.
I know we have loved ones that want to stay close to Maggie and River; it's always been one of my motivations for sharing all these little glimpses, stories and details. And for myself, there are so many moments with my children I want to keep tucked away as memories forever. It's a bit selfish to keep this perk of motherhood: the absolute joy of watching my children grow and learn every single day, as a tangible thing I can pour over, again and again...
But continue, I will! This mama plans to get some updates posted...soon, I promise! And boy, does it seem like we have a lot to share! I also need to get over four years of posts from Sugar Magnolia, and 18 months of posts from Idaho River into actual books! If anyone knows of great resources for doing this, please post here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment