Monday, June 2, 2014

Traveling

I've been traveling for the last two weeks. First to Hawai'i for work...



(I promise, I did work)...

then, we headed to Boise because I had, well, more work there. 
Two weeks is a long time away when you're a mommy of two little ones so I decided to pack up the family and take them to Boise with me. 
With Maggie out of school now, we decided to make it an official summer vacation.
*
Magnolia has an incredible memory. She remembers so much about living in Boise...her friends, her favorite parks, favorite places to eat...she has an agenda before we even arrive. 
So when I wasn't working we were all over town hitting up our favorite Boise spots.

The Linen District
Of course we have to grab a muffin the size of our head at Big City and then wander around to check out the shops and art.
Magnolia asked to have an entire side of the booth at Mazzah all to herself, "because I'm going to be very serious about this food I'm going to eat."

River checking out the rainbow trout at the MK Nature Center.

Nothing is better than stumbling upon a few of your best Boise pals at the park!

We pulled together a little Boise birthday celebration for River with Grandma Amoo, Grandma Tara and Auntie Julie.
Thanks for the love fam.

And then we traveled back across the state towards home.
With a few stops along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment