You are three today! THREE YEARS OLD! I have to remind myself often to stop and watch. You are growing into your own little person and I don't want to miss that. Everyday I am overwhelmed by your thoughtfulness, your gentleness, your humor.
You little River, are always up for an adventure. You can bike all the way to downtown, then to the library, and back home again. You are usually happiest outside. We let you lead on hikes because we know you'll set a steady pace. You tell us often of your big adventures someday in the future...climbing TALL mountains, catching HUGE fish, or building a BIG cabin with your daddy.
You love to sing...and dance. You sing often, and everywhere. You sing at home, in the grocery store, in the car, and any place that might have an echo.
I love you so very much, and can't wait to see what this next year holds for you. You are starting preschool and already I can see how much your world has grown.
Love you Bean.
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment