Sunday, December 1, 2013

Giving Thanks

Sara, Brad, Sage, and Tiger the cat, came down to Moscow to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday this year. It was a very relaxing holiday...a delicious feast prepared with ease, lots of playing and laughing, some hiking, and even some time away for the moms and dads to do that precious "grown-up stuff." 
Sara and I enjoyed a day out shopping downtown, dinner and drinks at Nectar, and we even managed to squeeze in a movie too (I know, crazy!) 
Zac and Brad of course indulged in an evening of football and beer (of course). 

And the little ones just played their hearts out!
Preparing the Thanksgiving table
Nutcracker season is upon us!
And... I now having a knitting pal. Maybe she'll inspire me to take more time for myself to knit! 
 We hope you all had a relaxing and enjoyable holiday as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment