Monday, November 18, 2013

Hmmmm....Where to begin...?

Obviously there has been a lack of posts lately. It certainly is not because we haven't had anything going on. To the contrary, we have been going, going, going....BUT, we are home, I am now finished with my master's project presentation and defense,wrapping up my last the semester, and making some big decisions about what comes next. 
So, I'm taking a moment to share a few little tidbits (finally!) about what Magnolia and River have been up to! Guided of course by those "reminder snapshots" I've managed to take!

Tea parties!...
...and consuming honey at tea parties.
Did I mention we fit in a quick weekend trip to Boise recently?
Magnolia and Emily * Mama and Kirsten

(My grandmother surprised Magnolia with an American Girl doll (Emily...who is actually British) during our trip to Boise. That would be the FOURTH American Girl doll my grandmother has purchased. Shortly after buying a doll for Maggie, she made her FIFTH American Girl doll purchase, after seeing the Saige doll in the catalog for Sage.
Feel free to gasp....I did.) 
and lastly...a few house projects

So that's about all for now. A bit scattered, I must admit...very similar to life these days;)
More to come soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment