Time to decorate?
 |
| A few snipped branches covered in buds, some egg ornaments, and of course some Magnolia blooms, and we have ourselves a spring tree. |
Like the sun shines in and out from behind the clouds, our bodies move indoors and outdoors over and over again.
 |
| Maggie and Tyler taking a quick moment indoors to draw some spring pictures. |
 |
| Nothing like a good morning cuddle, with warm sunshine coming through the window, and a good book! |
With warm sunshine to rain and snow, choosing that right spring outfit has been, well, quite tricky...
 |
| "Am I spring enough today Mommy?" |
 |
| I guess I couldn't expect less enthusiasm, passion and joy over this season from a Magnolia... |
 |
| And Little River is just his happy little self. |
Happy Spring Friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment