There are so many blogs cut off with no official ending. Obviously people get busy, and spending time documenting life can be overtaken with living it.
I believe the time has come for an official ending to this blog.
BUT, before I go I figure one final update may be in order, most easily given as individual updates...please indulge me...
Magnolia
She seems to have blossomed at school, each day excitedly telling me what new friend she's made while still hanging onto a few close ones.
She had begged and begged to start gymnastics, so finally we worked it into the schedule and she of course loves it.
We were recently given a piano, giving her a new place to be. She as worked hard on perfecting a few simple songs, and of course insists she must now add piano lessons to her list of weekly activities.
She pushes herself to excel in everything, which both delights and worries me.
But overall, she is still our little Maggie.
River
He loves school. I could probably sum it all up with that, but really, he loves it. Even on sick days he begs for those 6 hours he spends with Ms. Leeanne and his friends at Gold Mountain. When at home he is often happily helping Daddy with some fix-it task around the house, or cuddling up with Mommy to read a book.
Zac
Always juggling so much, Zac has transitioned easily to more and more tasks at home since I began working full-time. He gets both Magnolia and River up and ready for the day, and then to school (a grand task my friends). He of course is always dreaming and scheming up some new and grand adventure, but for now he has indulged his wife with a bit of simplification.
Melissa
I recently transitioned into a full-time clinical faculty position where I will continue to focus on my work regarding early childhood inclusion, and also coordinate the state's child care health consulting program. I won't bore everyone with all the little details, so to sum it up, this is an exciting adventure for me.
I am also working a schedule that gets me to work early so that I can pick Magnolia and River up from school and spend the afternoon with them. Somehow, I'm balancing career and family, and it's feeling okay.
| a sibling selfie I found on my iPad. |
So with that final summary, we'll make this official...
THE END
*I do reserve the right to post any major, or super exciting updates, IF finding myself with the time to do so ;) *
It's been fun!
ReplyDelete