I know, I know. Keeping up with posts and life has become a bit of a challenge for me.
Luckily, I still have a knack for capturing those special moments. You'll just have to be patient with me...it'll be awhile before I get around to sharing;)
 |
| We finally had a weekend at home. To just feel like we were really home. |
 |
| We did normal home "things." |
 |
| Like drawing with sidewalk chalk. |
 |
| And running through the sprinkler. |
 |
We did a little bit of work to. Recycling what we had around the house to make a compost pile. |
 |
And turning a raised garden bed into a sandbox.
|
Overall, we are really starting to feel at home.
Now we just need to get some friends and family in town for a visit (wink, wink)!
No comments:
Post a Comment