Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love and Such

Our family celebrated our fourth Valentine's Day in Moscow this year with our homemade Valentines, a candlelit family dinner and even some sweet treats on the side. I do love this little holiday full of these simple, yet beautiful, little traditions.



Two afternoons a week Maggie's friend Cora comes over to our house after school. Her mother Heather and I have worked out a very convenient child care swap where Cora joins us two afternoons a week and River joins their family two mornings a week while I'm at work. It has really made my transition back to working much easier. I really am quite lucky to live in a community with friends that pull together to share in the caregiving of our children, dad's included!



We also enjoyed a few days full of snow here in Moscow, sledding, building snow forts and making trails.



I much preferred all the snow to the very wet flooded conditions we have now.

Paradise Creek as seen from our backyard

But I did finally get a picture of one of the herons in the neighborhood!

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day!
Much Love,
The Crists

No comments:

Post a Comment