Saturday, September 28, 2013

Life These Days

We've been taking on a lot these last few weeks, hence my lack of time to blog.
I was asked to do some work on the Idaho Child Care QRIS. Exciting?...yes, but this led to the first week in about two and half years of mommy working full-time out of the house. In addition, we were battling with stuffy noses, upset stomachs and fevers, and Maggie also started a few full days of kindergarten
And for all of you that listened to me gleefully describe my light schedule this last semester...well let's just say I greatly underestimated the amount of time and work it would take to wrap this degree up!

So here we are...A bit frazzled, I will admit. A bit antsy as we feel a transition for our family approaching with my completion of school, and a bit tired as we continue to adjust to this new schedule of ours.

I'm not sure that anything will really slow down over the next few months, but with each day we are becoming a little more confident about this new faster paced and more independent rhythm our family has transitioned to.

Since I know many of you have probably been a bit disconnected from us in the last few weeks, here's a few glimpses of some of the beautiful moments I couldn't help but capture...

Lots of music making.

So much drumming!

Some quiet moments busy creating.
Some exploring and experimenting.

Did I mention drumming?

LOTS of pretending.
Lots of building!

And of course, just being cute.
A very special "thanks" to Grandma Crist. Who came to Moscow and jumped into this transition right with us to help care for Maggie and River...AND THEN, returned home sick as well.
Good thing she loves us;)

No comments:

Post a Comment